Chapter Management Institute
The Chapter Management Institute is a professional development workshop for SkillsUSA advisors, and is suited for any level of experience and expertise. Discover creative ways to incorporate SkillsUSA and Framework skills into the classroom and your chapter and develop the skills necessary for starting and growing a successful chapter. Advisors will receive a login for Career Essentials: Experiences and have a chance to try on this new and innovative curriculum. Each advisor will receive over $150 in educational resources and turnkey lesson plans
How to Register:
- Go to www.skillsusa-register.org
- Select SLTW and CMI from the event drop down list.
- Click “Add New Registrant” and follow the prompts to enter attendee information.
- a. If you need to purchase an additional room night for Sunday, October 22, click Optional Products and select the option for 1 room night.
- Click “Save” when all information is entered for each student. Don’t forget t-shirt size!
- Once all registrants have been entered, click “Submit Registration.”
- Select form of payment and agree to the payment terms.
- If your school requires a Purchase Order to be attached to the invoice, select “Purchase Order” and enter the number in the space provided, then proceed with payment instructions below. SkillsUSA Florida does not require a PO number; this is for your records only.
- Because of high credit card processing fees, SkillsUSA Florida prefers payment by check. If you are paying by check, please mail payment to:
4446 Hendricks Ave PMB 229
Jacksonville, FL 32207
- If you are paying by credit card, please call (850) 284-8534 during regular business hours (Mon – Fri, 9:30-4:30).
- The system will automatically generate an invoice for payment in a pop-up screen and email a copy of the invoice to the email address used for login. You can also reprint your invoice by logging in at www.skillsusa-register.org
- Payment must be received by October 8, 2018.
Download (PDF, 259KB)