|HP LIFE Important Changes — Action Needed By Users
HP LIFE is changing to a new platform. To make this transition as smooth as possible for you and your students, you need to do a few things over the next week.
- When you log into HP LIFE, you should be getting a message asking you to “opt in.” Please have everyone opt in. Or, you may have been getting emails reminding you to opt in with a link. Either way will work. If you aren’t sure if you have opted in, you can do so at the link below. Opting in allows your HP LIFE account to be transferred to the new platform without the need to create a new account.
- Visit the HP LIFE e-Learning “opt in” Web page.
- Download and save certificates, transcripts and business plans that you have earned or are working on. The certificates should transition to the new platform without any issues, but it is always better to take precautions. The transcripts will not be immediately available but will eventually flow to the new system. And, the business plans are turning into a downloadable resource that will be available in the educator section on the new platform.
More information will come as the transition gets closer, but a few things keep your mind at ease:
- The URL will remain the same — it is still www.life-global.org/go/skillsusa
- The content in the courses will remain the same, although it will be organized slightly differently
- Students will still have the opportunity to earn certificates by completing this material
- HP LIFE is planning for the transition to take place in mid-November (but this is not a firm date; it may be later)
Stay tuned — and if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Kim Norbuta at firstname.lastname@example.org.