Get Involved + Make a Huge Impact
More than 650 business, industry and labor organizations actively support SkillsUSA at the national level through financial aid, in-kind contributions and involvement in SkillsUSA activities. Many more support state associations and local chapters.
You can too! Your support of SkillsUSA Florida allows you to:
- Build a pipeline of talented entry-level workers for your company and industry.
- Hire students who have learned personal, workplace and technical skills.
- Recruit employees who have already earned industry or workplace credentials.
Retain these skilled employees, saving time and ensuring greater profitability.
Build connections with students who are the talent pipeline of the future.
- Build brand loyalty among students who are your future customers or employees.
- Create entrepreneurial connections with students.
- Provide internships, mentorship opportunities or apprenticeships.
- Create community networks and build positive public relations for your company.